Greetings Group 25! We are so close to the end of this 90 day journey – I hope the fact that the end is in sight will motivate you to keep going!
After reading your check-in posts, I’d like to propose a few prayer requests. Please keep these people in your prayers this week. (If you have any prayer requests, please leave them in your check-in post or send me an email at email@example.com.)
Week of March 21st – Please pray for:
- All the ladies in Group 25 who are behind in their reading
- Karen H, for her family dealing with sickness, her grandmother who is struggling after a stroke, and her Grand-Aunt, who passed away
- Althea, for strength and comfort as the anniversary of her husband’s passing approaches
- Dana’s uncle, who passed away, and the loss this has been for her aunt, to whom he was married for almost 50 years
- Allyson, who delivered a healthy baby boy, Daniel, on January 17th
- Laura P’s mother-in-law, who is living with cancer and underwent treatment on March 1
- Jennifer and her family, who are currently dealing with some family issues
Please leave a comment to let me know where you are in your reading and how it is going in general. I would love it if, in addition to leaving comments about your own progress, we could also view and comment on each others check-in posts. I truly hope that our group becomes a community to encourage each other and keep us accountable to reaching our goal!
You can always reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with concerns, questions, prayer requests, etc. I’m on Twitter at @kris10mary and I blog at Ng Things. I’ve also created a “list” on Twitter, so we can easily follow the “tweets” from the ladies in our group. The name of the list is b90days-group-25 – please let me know if I can add your Twitter handle!
Blessings to you as you continue along this journey. While you are reading, please keep in mind that God is beside you on this journey and YOU CAN DO IT!