This month’s assignments for Operation Intentional #Kindness are:
- If you knit, knit a chemo cap and donate it. Instructions can be found on this how-to (and why-to) post about chemo caps on MomsAdvice by my bloggy buddy, Amy Allen Clark. If you don’t knit, share that post with someone who might knit.
- Fill up your spouse’s or parents’ car with gas. Or, if you share a car, top it off the next time you use it.
- Tuck a free carwash coupon under someone’s windshield wiper blade. Leave it in an envelope with a note so it has less of a chance of being missed.
- Invite someone to go ahead of you in line at the grocery store or another check out. Insist they take your spot and tell them why.
- Smile a big, genuine smile at 10 people you don’t know this week.
Remember, you only have to choose three assignments to do each month, but you are always welcome to do more.
Thanks for joining in and sharing kindness with those around you!
To learn more about Operation Intentional #Kindness, or to get the code to place the button on your own site, please click over to the introductory post of Operation Intentional #Kindness.
And, as always, please let me know how this mission is going for you or share more ideas for intentional kindness in the comments….