Guest post and giveaway by Connie of Smockity Frocks:
Have you heard of The 4 Moms of 35+ Kids? We are a group of 4 large family moms who started a blogging project to answer questions we often get about parenting, household management, and more.
The 4 Moms are:
and we have just released our first ebook, in which we have compiled our most frequently asked questions into an easy to read format.
Some of the answers from The 4 Moms you will find in this parenting ebook are:
- how to handle daily nap time
- how to get through the grocery store with little ones
- how to teach kids to be attentive (and quiet!) in church
- how to teach kids to do chores (PLUS a master chore list!)
- how to talk to kids about sex
- and MORE
We have even included a master chore list, a sermon note-taking printable for non-readers, and a “Fruit of the Spirit” printable to encourage loving sibling relationships!
Here are some of the comments from happy customers:
“I am so blessed to have gotten the book! It is going to make a huge difference in our lives, and the lives of so many others. I am really enjoying the style of writing and all the wonderful advice.” – Jennifer
“Just have to say that I bought the 4 mom’s book & I LOVE IT!!! It is well worth [the money]… There is so much practical advice even for a mother of just 4 ( so far).” – Renata
We would like to give away “4 Moms of 35+ Kids Answer Your Parenting Questions” to one Mom’s Toolbox reader! Here a few ways to be entered to win (leave one comment for each entry):
- Comment on this post telling us which answer you would like to read first.
- “Like” Mom’s Toolbox on Facebook.
- “Like” The 4 Moms of 35+ Kids on Facebook.
- Share this post on Facebook.
- Share this giveaway on your blog.
The giveaway will stay open for one week… Comment, share, like and get all your entries in no later than midnight CST Wednesday, April 11, and the winner will be announced here on MomsToolbox Thursday, April 12.