Have you ever wanted to read the entire Bible?
Have you ever wanted to spend more time listening to God?
Do you have questions about your faith or about Christ?
Make plans to read the entire Bible in just 90 days with me and the MomsToolbox community April 27- July 25, 2015. Registration is now open.
Yes, 90 days is a crazy fast speed. But we won’t be studying. We will just be reading and letting the Word wash over us every single day. And you can do this. I’m here to help.
Long ago I wanted to read the whole Bible. Or perhaps I should say I wanted to have completed reading the entire Bible. I tried here and there, but always ended up stopping… Until I read with the Bible in 90 Days ministry. Then, my life changed… For the way better.
Questions were answered. More things made sense. Every sermon I heard had so much more meaning because I could remember the context.
I could go on and on about my experiences. And now I also can go on and on about the experiences of thousands of others who have read the Bible in 90 Days with me here on MomsToolbox and the groups our community has inspired to read all over the world, using the tools and plan set out by the Bible in 90 Days ministry.
Is it YOUR time to read the entire Bible, every single word, cover to cover?
Together with the Holy Spirit and a team of volunteer mentors and the MomsToolbox community (that’s you!), I can help you. You can do this. And you can read it all, the entire Bible, cover to cover, in just 90 days.
Want in on all this awesomeness?
Here’s what you need to do now:
- Pray about it. Ask God to guide you.
- Invite a few friends to join you for accountability.
- Register to read with MomsToolbox by filling out the Bible in 90 Days Registration Form and ask your friends to register, as well. (If you register soon enough, we will place you in a group with a mentor.)
Then, once you are registered:
- Subscribe to MomsToolbox.com and or follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to get daily reminders in your streams about the reading assignments, as well as tips leading up to and during the session.
- Get your hands on a Bible to read. (I’ll go into more detail on this later.)
- Begin budgeting about an hour a day of reading time into your schedule for April 27 – July 25.
And then, once we begin:
- Read the assigned reading for each day. (It should take you about an hour.)
- Leave a check in comment each Monday of the session on the check-in post on MomsToolbox.
- Listen to God and be amazed!
I sure hope you’ll read the entire Bible in just 90 Days with me. You will be changed. You will hear Him. Yes, it will take a LOT of time but yes, it WILL be worth it, no matter what chapter in life you are now. He will meet you there, every single day.
Want in? Click over and register to read the Bible in 90 Days with me. You won’t regret it.