Scroll down for reading schedules and more resources.
Have you ever wanted to read the entire Bible? I’d like to help you do just that…
Nearly 10 years ago I read through the Bible, cover to cover, in 90 days… Yes, the whole thing.
And I would not have done it, had it not been for Ted Cooper and his Bible in 90 Days ministry.
The experience changed me. It enabled me to finally understand the relationship with Christ I had been growing over the years. I felt like I was finally hearing Him clearly and finally I felt that He must be hearing me, too.
Reading the entire Bible 90 days also helped me to complete a goal I had for many years, and it enabled me to get an excellent overall perspective of the Word and see just how beautifully every piece fit together
Many questions I had were answered… and those questions that weren’t, lost their importance.
I am convinced that reading it in a group of accountability partners helped me to keep going when life seemed to get in the way.
I am so thankful for Ted Cooper and his desire to read the Bible cover to cover, because had it not been for him, I might still be wishing I would read the entire Bible. And I might still be struggling with so many questions.
Let me back up a bit and give a glimpse of that story…
Several years ago Ted Cooper, who is now a friend of mine, was happily Agnostic. But then his kids started asking questions. And he started to wonder. And he wanted to just put the whole thing to rest. So he decided to find the quickest, easiest way to find the answers to his questions and decided to read the whole Bible, cover to cover. He found an NIV thinline (fewest footnotes), counted the pages and divided by about 3 months. And off he read. And half-way through the Old Testament he became a Christian.
I’m sure you can imagine that this experience was life-changing for him in more ways than one. He quit his job and made it his mission to help others also read the Bible in 90 days.
He assembled study notes to go along with the reading, week-by-week, and convinced someone at his church to prepare a weekly discussion applicable to what the reading would be week to week. And he asked if the church where he had attended for years would allow the curriculum to be offered. And, thus, Bible in 90 Days, the ministry was born.
I was fortunate to go through one of the classes just before I moved out to the suburbs… and brought the curriculum with me to my next church. Since then, Zondervan has picked up the program and is publishing the curriculum and it is used in churches nationwide.
There have been small groups, large groups, church-wide groups and even community reading groups. And in January 2010, I launched an internet reading group, hoping 20 would sign up to read with me. I was blown away when our group grew to over 200 diligent readers that first session.
Since then, thousands of readers have participated in the Blogging Through the Bible in 90 Days/ Bible in 90 Days experience, checking in on MomsToolbox.com and encouraging each other through posts, comments and messages on Twitter and Facebook.
It has been truly amazing to connect with other Bible readers all over the world who are going through this journey together via an online community. I love that I am cheering on readers daily, and praying for them. If you have ever wanted to read the entire Bible, I would love to have you join us, or join an in-person group in your community. You won’t be the same after you do!
Resources for the cover to cover plan:
- Bible in 90-Days reading schedule bookmark (Cover to Cover)
Resources for the chronological reading plan:
- Bible in 90 Days Weeks 1 & 2 reading schedule bookmark (Chronological)
- Bible in 90 Days Weeks 3 & 4 reading schedule bookmark (Chronological)
- Bible in 90 Days Week 5 reading schedule bookmark (Chronological)
- Bible in 90 Days Weeks 6 & 7 reading schedule bookmark (Chronological)
- Bible in 90 Days Weeks 8 & 9 reading schedule bookmark (Chronological)
- Bible in 90 Days Week 10 reading schedule bookmark (Chronological)
- Bible in 90 Days Week 11 reading schedule bookmark (Chronological)
- Bible in 90 Days Weeks 12 & 13 reading schedule bookmark (Chronological)
Resources for either Bible in 90 Days plan:
- You Are Here in the Bible (Ted Cooper of the Bible in 90 Days Ministry created You are Here in the Bible to help Bible in 90 Days readers get a snapshot of most of the books of the Bible as they were reading. His aim was to keep readers reading and not researching, therefore preserving more time for reading the entire Bible. This link takes you to page of links to each of his entries.)
- How to read the Bible in 90 days with MomsToolbox.com
- Bible in 90 Days most FAQ
- Bible in 90 Days Blog Buttons
- Using Hashtags and Twitter: A Crash Course
- #B90Days Twitter Party Rules of Engagement
- Can I listen instead of read?
- Do I have to blog or tweet to participate?
- Spring 2011 Day 90 CELEBRATION Link up
- Summer 2011 Day 90 CELEBRATION Link Up
More resources are coming soon
I’ve been working with the Bible in 90 Days ministry to develop more resources to help you grow and lead your own group, including tips, graphics for your own site or church, and more. You CAN do this! Consider subscribing to MomsToolbox to get updates as they are available.
Bible in 90 Days Ministry:
- Bible in 90 Days Ministry site
- Sign up for daily encouragement from the Bible in 90 Days Ministry
- The official Bible in 90 Days Bible (I promise this recommendation comes from the heart and I do not benefit in any way from the sales of the Bible in 90 Days Bible.)