Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, it’s time to get ready for Christmas! December 1st is on Saturday, so you still have some time to create a special way to celebrate the days leading up to Christmas with your family.
Here are some fun ways to countdown to Christmas in a decorative way!
- Jesse Tree Ornaments from Life Your Way: These printable ornaments designed by New Season Design are a great way to remember the history of the coming of Jesus. Just print them out, and then color one and hang it on each day leading up to Christmas.
- Random Acts of Kindness Advent Tree from The Space Between: Karah has a great take on an advent tree. Each ornament has a random act of kindness to complete on that day.
- Luminary Advent Calendar from Design, Dining, and Diapers: What a pretty way to countdown the days! Taryn uses recycled baby food jars and etching cream to create this beautiful luminary calendar. They would be awesome to incorporate into your Christmas mantel dcor.
- Christmas Countdown Paper Chain from Life as MOM: This FREE printable download will help you easily make a paper chain garland with family-friendly activities. Tear off a chain each day leading up to Christmas and do that activity as a family.
- Knock-Off Pottery Barn Tree from And They Lived Family Ever After: According to the designer Rach H., this felt Advent Tree took her about 30 hours to make. So, chances are you probably won’t have time to pull this craft off this week, but it is just so amazing that we wanted to share it anyway. Break up the parts of it over time and enjoy it next year. It would definitely be a decoration that your family would enjoy year after year!