Make your guests feel welcome before they even step over your threshold with festive outdoor decor! Check out these ideas that we’ve spotted online to help you give your front door or porch a special look:
- Easy Holiday Wreath from Hoosier Homemade: Learn how to make this simple wreath from Liz! She created it in just 15 minutes!
- Pottery Barn Knock-Off Magnolia Wreath from The Happy Homemaker: Keep the look natural with a wreath made from beautiful magnolia leaves.
- DIY Felt Poinsettia on Striped Yarn Wreath from Designed by Dawn Nicole: Here’s a bold wreath adorned with DIY Felt Poinsettias! It will definitely add some punch to your front door.
- Tennis Ball Snowman Wreath from The View from in Here: If you love tennis, you’ll love this. What an ingenious (and adorable) way to re-purpose tennis balls!
- DIY Porch Light Decoration from In My Own Style: Got a porch light? Add a little greenery by following this tutorial for a hanging decoration.
- Epsom Salt Snow Mason Jar Candleholders from The Inspired Room: Add a little mood lighting to your porch or front stoop with mason jars filled with glittery “snow” and candles.