Who wants to feel like this more often??
That’s Christy Nockels, singing live, praising our Father with songs from her latest album, Let It Be Jesus.
I have enjoyed her gorgeous voice and convicting, yet soothing and beautiful lyrics for years. Today I am thrilled to be able to give a copy of her latest album, Let It Be Jesus to one MomsToolbox reader. Could it be you?
Perhaps you, like me, will listen to it and then begin belting out her songs alongside her, getting that awesome feeling that only comes from crying out to the Lord in praise and joy and wonder.
But first, hold back your excitement while I tell you my top 5 reasons for loving this new album…
- The very first song, Freedom Song is GUARANTEED to get you in a good mood…. Or at least make you smile and tap your toes a bit. Seriously, crank it up in the morning and you’ll be smiling (and praising God) in 10 seconds.
- The songs have depth. Sure, your toes will be tapping and you will be singing along to some of the tunes, but every single song has depth and meaning, too. (Would you expect less from Christy Nockles??)
- Her lyrics reassure us that it is okay to cry out to God in pain. Everything is Mine in You reminds us that He is in control, even in sorrow and waiting. And He hears us even then, and loves us.
- Let It Be Jesus is a great reminder of where we should be placing our focus, and where we should be getting our strength. There are a LOT of distractions out there. Leaning On You, Jesus reminds us where we should be leaning for the best support and guidance. It’s a great song to belt out with your eyes closed, thinking about where you strength comes from and giving thanks.
- The sounds feel familiar, yet all are new. There is something very comforting about the style of songs Christy decides to record and share with us. Listening to her music, even for the first time, feels like a visit from a dear friend you’ve known for ages. She shares wisdom and teaches us in a gently, comforting way, just like that dear, true friend would.
Ready to get your own copy of Christy Nockles’ Let It Be?
Of course you can always buy your own copy, but here’s a way you can WIN IT: (It’s pretty simple, really.)
- Leave a comment on this blog post sharing where you sing the most. (True confession time!)
- Be sure to enter your email address clearly so I can reach out to you when you win.
- Respond within 12 hours if you receive an email from me letting you know you’ve won.
Rules and Regulations:
- Each person may only enter once.
- Giveaway ends Wednesday, May 20, at 8p.m. Central. The winner will be selected randomly from the comments and will be notified Wednesday evening by email.
- Winner must be a US resident.
- Not responding to my email announcement of winning within 12 hours will forfeit your prize.
- If you have won a prize from Propeller / FlyBy Promotions in the last 30 days, you are not eligible to win.
- If you have won the same prize on another blog, you are not eligible to win it again.
I was provided a digital copy of the album for consideration of review. I was not compensated in any way for the review or this giveaway, however. There are no affiliate links in this post.
Best to each of you, friends!!