This month’s assignments for Operation Intentional #Kindness are:
- Plan a family act of kindness to do this month. Make sandwiches and deliver them to homeless people. Volunteer for an afternoon in a food pantry. Join in on a service project your church is doing. Write the date on your calendar and make it happen.
- Read an extra story at bedtime. Or read a story to your neighbor’s child. Or read stories to the kids at Barnes & Noble in the storytime area.
- Print out a photo of a friend or friend’s child from a past event. Jot a note with it and mail it the old fashioned way to that friend.
- Pay for the person behind you at the drive-thru, or pay for a portion of the meal.
- Donate gently used sweaters, coats and blankets to a local church or homeless shelter to give to those who need it. Or find someone to donate them to yourself.
Remember, you only have to choose three assignments to do each month, but you are always welcome to do more.
Thanks for joining in and sharing kindness with those around you!
To learn more about Operation Intentional #Kindness, or to get the code to place the button on your own site, please click over to the introductory post of Operation Intentional #Kindness.
And, as always, please let me know how this mission is going for you or share more ideas for intentional kindness in the comments….