This month’s assignments for Operation Intentional #Kindness are:
- Contribute some food you love to a food pantry. Lynn’s post on food donations really hit me where I needed to be jostled, and now I am sure to only give food we love.
- Bring your neighbor’s trash cans up to the house after the trash service.
- Write a letter to a child… your niece, a nephew, a grandchild… Don’t worry if you can’t write one to all the children in the family. Vow to yourself to write one per week, if you feel you must send one to every child in a family.
- Hold the door open for 5 people this week.
- Leave a kind comment on a blog post or three. If you are active on Twitter, RT 3 nice Tweets, just because
Remember, you only have to choose three assignments to do each month, but you are always welcome to do more.
Thanks for joining in and sharing kindness with those around you!
To learn more about Operation Intentional #Kindness, or to get the code to place the button on your own site, please click over to the introductory post of Operation Intentional #Kindness.
And, as always, please let me know how this mission is going for you or share more ideas for intentional kindness in the comments….