This month’s assignments for Operation Intentional #Kindness are:
- Every time you buy something this month, say “Thank you!” like you mean it to the cashier and smile.
- Buy a lottery ticket for a stranger.
- Find someone who has been helpful to you this month in a store, restaurant or other business establishment and tell that person’s boss either in person or in a note.
- Add coins to a parking meter, or tape coins outside of one for someone to use as they park.
- Call a friend you’ve been meaning to get together with and set up solid plans.
Remember, you only have to choose three assignments to do each month, but you are always welcome to do more.
Thanks for joining in and sharing kindness with those around you!
To learn more about Operation Intentional #Kindness, or to get the code to place the button on your own site, please click over to the introductory post of Operation Intentional #Kindness.
And, as always, please let me know how this mission is going for you or share more ideas for intentional kindness in the comments….