Welcome to Week 8 of the Bible in 90 Days with MomsToolbox!
Yikes, y’all! Labor Day has thrown me all off schedule.
This morning, I asked my son how is SATURDAY was going. Huh??!!!
I hope you’re still reading, regardless of what day it is, regardless of where you are in the reading, and regardless of the fact that today’s check in post wasn’t up bright and early!!
If you’re on track schedule-wise, last week we made headway through some iconic books of the Old Testament.
We plowed through the richness of the Psalms and Proverbs and landed in the prophets section of the Bible.
We are more than half-way through the entire Bible and THAT is a BIG DEAL!
For those still catching up, even if you may not be right on track with the reading schedule, you have still been reading nearly daily for 7 weeks, and THAT is a BIG DEAL, too.
I’m excited for each and every one of you reading with us… and I know there are plenty more than are brave enough to leave comments. (But I’d like for you to consider stepping out sometime and leaving one… it’s a great encouragement to the whole posse!)
So this week, as we celebrate moving past the half-way point, I’d love for you to stop and think if this read-through has helped you in any way.
- Has it helped you tackle a goal?
- Has it helped you understand something more?
- Has it made you questions things differently?
- Has it made you question things at all?
- Has it made you more confident in your beliefs? (or even less confident?)
- Has it helped you establish a routine?
- Has it done something for you that you didn’t expect?
- OR Has it all been a waste of time?
I’d LOVE to read your thoughts in the comments. I want to know how you are doing, what you are thinking and how I can help encourage you.
So, please, do let me know. And, of course, do KEEP READING!!!
Here’s some stuff to help with that…
This Week’s Resources:
This Week’s Reading Schedule:
- Day 50 – Isaiah 14:1 – Isaiah 28:29
- Day 51 – Isaiah 29:1 – Isaiah 41:18
- Day 52 – Isaiah 41:19 – Isaiah 52:12
- Day 53 – Isaiah 52:13 – Isaiah 66:18
- Day 54 – Isaiah 66:19 – Jeremiah 10:13
- Day 55 – Jeremiah 10:14 – Jeremiah 23:8
- Day 56 – Jeremiah 23:9 – Jeremiah 33:22
For more information on the Bible in 90 Days:
- How to Read the Bible in 90 Days with MomsToolbox
- Full Bible in 90 Days reading schedule
- Official Bible in 90 Days Ministry Site
Ready to check in?
Leave a comment below this post on to let me know how it’s going. (If you get the blog post via email, please be sure to click over to the actual post and leave your note there so others can see your progress, too.)