Please help me out by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post right after you finish reading…
Y’all, this Cheddar Garlic Pretzel Dip is about to be your go to dip to take to parties and share with friends.
It’s yummier than the others you may have tasted…
You might know this dip’s cousin with cream cheese and ranch seasonings, but this recipe, using spoonable smooth Philadelphia Cooking Creme makes it even easier… there’s no waiting for the cream cheese to soften and no need for a food processor. Plus the Savory Garlic flavor packs a punch! Combine that with the triple cheddar, chili powder and beer, and, well, I hope you’ll agree that you’ve got a winner on your hands!
It’s so easy and barely has any clean-up…
You can make it right in the bowl you use to serve it, it’s that easy and mess-free. Just blend the three or four ingredients with a spoon, refrigerate for a few hours so all the yumminess and smokey, garlicky flavor merge together, and get ready to delight your tastebuds and friends.
It’s even man-friendly…
My test-tasters last night even agreed that this was a dip their husbands would like, too.
A virtual potluck with Philadelphia Cooking Creme & why I’m asking for your help…
My sister-in-law Toni, aka the Happy Housewife, invited me to a virtual potluck today hosted by Philadelphia Cooking Creme and this is my dish for the party.
You can check out everyone dishes from the Happy Housewife’s virtual potluck page to see what else you can make with Philadelphia Cooking Creme. Each guest (that’s you… you’re invited to feast on the recipes) is encouraged to vote on those recipes by visiting the other bloggers’ pages and leaving a comment on your favorite of the bunch. The blogger with the recipe receiving the most comments from different people will receive $500 and a year’s supply of Philadelphia Cooking Creme.
Please take a look at my recipe below, and if you’d like to be my hero and help me win, please leave a comment today… the contest is a quick one, ending 9 a.m. CST Friday, July 20.
Here’s how you can make this super-simple dip for your next potluck or get-togther…
Cheddar Garlic Pretzel Dip
- 1 tub (10 ounces) Savory Garlic Philadelphia Cooking Creme
- 2 cups shredded Triple Cheddar cheese (Vermont White Cheddar, Sharp Cheddar and Mild Cheddar cheeses)
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- optional: 1/3 cup Michelob Ultra Amber, or other beer of your choice
- Pretzels or baked pita chips
Combine Savory Garlic Philadelphia Cooking Creme, shredded Triple Cheddar cheese, chili powder and beer, if you like. Refrigerate 6-8 hours. Serve with pretzels or baked pita chips.
Here are the other recipes (And there are some yummy ones!!):
- Tomato Basil Pasta Salad from Blessings Overflowing
- Chocolate Creme Cheese Raspberry Brownies from Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from GettingFreedom
- Chocolate Creme Trifle Jars from Chocolate and Carrots
- Summer Pasta Salad from Basil Momma
- Southwest Potato Salad from Southern Bite
- Creamy BLT Cups from Everyday Moms Meals
- Readers can begin voting by commenting on their favorite post(s) staring at 9:00 a.m. CST on July 19, 2012.
- Duplicate comments, spammers and comments from the author will not be counted as votes.
- Bloggers are allowed and encouraged to promote on their personal social media channels for votes.
- Bloggers may not post this contest to voting boards to garner votes.
- Voting will last 24 hours from the time of the post (closing at 9:00 a.m. CST on July 20.
- In the event of a tie, voting will be extended one hour.
Thanks! And happy dipping!
This contest has ended, but I’d still love to read what you think abut the recipe in the comments.