Looking for some fun and meaningful activities to do with your children to celebrate Easter?
Here are a few I thought you might enjoy…
- Bible in 90 Days grad and previous mentor Candace over at His Mercy is New has five cross-centered craft projects for little kids up to big kids. I think I might just get into the act and do a few myself. :)
- LaToya of LoToyaEdwards has a great roundup of her family Easter traditions that feature Easter books, movies, and great crafts.
- Jennifer of 4tunate shares 5 ways to make Easter more meaningful for kids, as well as instructions for her Resurrection Rolls.
- Got little bitties? Heather of Cultivated Lives has some great ideas for sharing Easter with little ones.
- Got game? Here’s a few for you: Easter Memory and Easter Bingo from Ashley of Pichea Place.
Happy Easter, friends!
HE IS RISEN!!!!