This month’s assignments for Operation Intentional #Kindness are:
- When you get an email from your child’s school, or another organization of which you are a member, respond with a kind word back to the sender. Mass-sent notes rarely get kind responses in return.
- Make it a point to compliment three people before dinnertime.
- Look the cashier where you make your next purchase in the eye, smile and say “Thank you,” before you go.
- Send a note to a friend for no reason except to say hello.
- Watch this training video for Chick-fil-a employees and think about it the next time you encounter someone you don’t know… or you think you do know.
Remember, you only have to choose three assignments to do each month, but you are always welcome to do more.
Thanks for joining in and sharing kindness with those around you!
To learn more about Operation Intentional #Kindness, or to get the code to place the button on your own site, please click over to the introductory post of Operation Intentional #Kindness.
And, as always, please let me know how this mission is going for you or share more ideas for intentional kindness in the comments….