This month’s assignments for Operation Intentional #Kindness are:
- Give four compliments today: two to people you know, two to people you don’t know.
- Let someone else go first… in the check-out line, in a doorway, down the parking lot aisle (and risk giving up a better spot)
- Write a thank you note to a store or employee who has given you good service.
- Thrown a small cooler of water bottles in your car and find 6 people to pass them out to throughout the day.
- Have an extra store coupon? Give it to someone in the store. Or just give away your own coupon.
Remember, you only have to choose three assignments to do each month, but you are always welcome to do more.
Thanks for joining in and sharing kindness with those around you!
To learn more about Operation Intentional #Kindness, or to get the code to place the button on your own site, please click over to the introductory post of Operation Intentional #Kindness.
And, as always, please let me know how this mission is going for you or share more ideas for intentional kindness in the comments….