Are you planning on traveling this holiday season?
Here’s a list of what I’ve already covered, as well as what is to to come:
- Day 1: One pep talk about family travel
- Day 2: The two best ways to manage a time zone change
- Day 3: Three reasons to consider a hotel staycation in December
- Day 4: Four ways to minimize stress on travel days
- Day 5: Five ways to be a gracious overnight houseguest
- Day 6: Six ideas for pampering overnight guests
- Day 7: Seven people to tip when traveling (and how much)
- Day 8: Eight tips for international travel
- Day 9: Nine secrets for a great hotel stay with kids
- Day 10: Ten things to keep in mind when flying with children
- Day 11: Eleven tried and true ways to beat boredom while waiting
- Day 12: Twelve things I’ve learned about travel with kids
Plus, as you might be able to tell from the groovy graphic, the 12 Days of Christmas features 7 other bloggers, all sharing their own tips and tricks. Our gang is writing about homemade Christmas gifts, family fun, drool-worthy recipes, homeschool tips (I’ve been sharing many with my kids’ teachers), saving money, living healthy, decorating and, of course, travel.
Click on over to MomsTravelTales to see what our 12 Days of Christmas is all about… and to see how I can help you travel better.