When I read that, I cannot help but add/ sing “This is the day, that the Lord has made. That the Lord has made…”
That repeating song echoes in my head and makes me smile every single time I think of it.
Today I am writing from New York City. (Yes, I hope to fill you in more on the Italy Switzerland adventure soon. Today we’re skipping ahead to now, though.)
Check out this view:
“This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.”
My day is just beginning, and I cannot help but sit here and be thankful for so many gifts from yesterday:
- A whole row on the plane so I could stretch out and sleep.
- An adventure in navigating New Jersey & New York trains from the airport to a meeting
- Meeting a fantastic, insightful, kind, energetic friend for the first time (in real life)
- Catching up with another work colleague-turned-friend who inspires me
- Connecting with a VineSleuth team member and sharing good news and dreams
- Navigating the Subway system solo for the first time
- A good night’s sleep last night (oh, how I’ve needed that!)
Today I have more blessings to look forward to and many that I don’t even know are there yet.
I can’t wait to unwrap the gifts that are coming.
What about you? There must be something you can celebrate today, too. Rejoice in it, sweet friend!