Are you ready to read the Bible in its entirety… in 90 days?
I am here to help you do just that!
If you want to read it all, I have a team assembled to help you read it every word, from start to finish, straight through from Genesis to Revelation, just a like a novel.
This is not a study program. It is a reading program designed to help you read every word. You can go back and study whatever you like, however you would like, later.
We will give you the reading assignments, cheer you on, pray for you and offer a chance for online discussion of the reading. You will be placed in a community of readers and encouraged to pray for the readers in your group as you achieve this goal of growing closer to Christ by reading the Bible in its entirety in 90 days. Our program is based on the official Bible in 90 Days ministry, but adapted to meet the needs of an online community.
If you’d like to do it, here’s what you’ll need to do:
1. Pray about the challenge and ask God to guide you in using His time to read His Word.
2. Visit the official MomsToolbox Bible in 90 Days sign up form to share some information that will be used to contact you for the challenge and place you in an accountability team. (You must sign up using that form to be a part of our community.)
3. Consider buying the official Bible in 90 Days Bible. Click here to see why the Bible in 90 Days Ministry and I suggest using this particular Bible. I do not make a cent off of the sale of this Bible. If the cost is prohibitive, contact the ministry about a possible scholarship.
4. Make plans to visit MomsToolbox.com every Monday from January 3- April 4, to read the weekly update, get the week’s reading assignment and daily devotional links, report on your progress, pray for others and be inspired by past Bible in 90 Days grads.. If you are a blogger and your blogging about your progress, you can also link up your weekly progress update post there. You must check in each week to remain a part of our community of readers.
5. Start thinking and praying about when you will read each day. The reading will take about 45 minutes to an hour and 15 minutes each day, depending on your reading speed.
6. Make plans to join us on Twitter every Monday night from January 3- April 4, from 8-9 CST for our weekly discussion of the reading and program. Follow MomsToolbox on Twitter as well as the #B90Days hashtag for discussion during our Monday night Twitter parties and to encourage each other daily throughout the program. (Twitter participation is optional.)
7. Download the Bible in 90 Days reading schedule and place a copy in your Bible and somewhere else in your house to help remind you of your commitment. Consider giving the third copy to a friend and invite her to join you in the reading.
8. Subscribe to MomsToolbox.com so that you don’t miss any of the updates about the Bible in 90 Days community. In the coming days I will post inspirational stories from Bible in 90 Days grads, how-to tips and potential updates on how our program and community will work. I don’t want you to miss a thing!
9. If you like to communicate on Facebook, please “like” MomsToolbox on Facebook. I will also post the daily reading schedule there, as well as ask questions and encourage discussion about the reading there, too.
10. If you are a blogger, consider posting one of the Blogging Through the Bible in 90 Days/ Bible in 90 Days buttons on your site to invite others to join us in reading.
11. Begin reading with us January 3, follow the schedule and keep reading every day until you have read the Bible in its entirety!!
It is my sincere hope that you will join us in the reading. Your life will be changed. Others who see you read might also be changed, too.
Swing by the Bible in 90 Days sign up form and join the community today… then get ready for the read of your life!
January 10 update: Our mentored groups are full, but you can still sign up to read with us and be placed into an accountability group.